Friday, March 18, 2011

Light Strawberry Yogurt.

So today is....build for suspense...my 20th birthday! Yup that's right, 2 decades. It feels extremely awesome, I feel so grown up and whatnots. I have a little Paddy's/Birth Day get together going on tonight and I am extremely happy! I'm trying to bust out an efficient rough draft so I can coast through all tonight without any worries. Also I might be off to Broad Ripple for tomorrow so I would like to not have to worry about any homework. Next time I need to pay more attention to the due date for things. Now that I'm not a teenager anymore I HAVE to be more responsible with things, there really is no other choice. Welp off to more net neutrality! Huzzah!

3 comments:

  1. Happy (belated) Birthday! Also, I love Broad Ripple. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. One more year and you will officially be a grown up, meaning you'll be able to go to bars. :)

    ReplyDelete