This food is my roommate's, or was, I think it might either be eaten or expired now. Oh shwell. Well I got back from seeing Legally Blonde in Emens tonight and OHMYGOD, OHMYGOD you guys! (show joke) it was so good! I watched the Broadway performance on MTV before and LUBBED it. I've also seen the actual movie about 20 bagillion times. Yes, bagillion. So I could basically repeat the whole movie to you. And also yes I am proud of that. Check dis out!It's just a snippet of something epicfully wonderful! :D
OMG~It's really interesting~haha
ReplyDeleteWow! A stage musical of Legally Blonde. I had no idea it existed. That is interesting.
ReplyDeleteI wish I would have gone but I had a test to study for the next day!
ReplyDeleteI love this musical!! i have the soundtrack on my ipod! i had night class tho so i could not attend :(
ReplyDelete