So my teacher just said I have to have, wait was it 64 posts total? Ay dios mijo! Considering I have not been commenting on other people's posts this is a problemo. I'm not worried about my blogs because this will be numero 28 :D excellente, right? Chya. So I just saw that fun. is going on tour this summer! fun. is a band that I have come to love. It's a singer from another band who started another. And he has done a splendid job. Check em out.
holding strong at 42!....well now 43....
ReplyDeleteIm way behind too! lol time to start commenting!
ReplyDeletehaha yah I only have like 28 too! but we still have a week to finish it!! but i have no clue how many comments i have!
ReplyDeletehaha i've get the same problem, but im working on it :D
ReplyDeleteWhats the name of the band that the singer came from before he started this other band? And.. did that make sense?
ReplyDeleteHe was from The Format haha it totally made sense. Sorry my comment is late ha
ReplyDelete