Wednesday, April 27, 2011

White Grapes.

Those grapes are actually in my roommate's fridge, I already dragged my fridge home for the semester. Ah the semester. It's coming to an end so quickly, I haven't even come to the realization that it's the end. Weird. Somewhat I'm ready for it to end but I'm so not. See, I love being at school, really it's being away from home. I like having my own life here where no one really knows me. It's fun. Welp, I will soon be back in no time. Maybe I'll keep this blog thing going. We'll see, but for now. Bye.

2 comments:

  1. You should consider looking for an apartment and roommates if you can. That way you can stay year round :) If you do though, I advise avoiding 2 year leases. Landlords around campus like trying to get people into those and 2 years on a lease is WAY to long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first time I went to university, I was so happy, because many parents can not control me anymore!lol

    ReplyDelete