Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Beefy Crunch Burrito.

So I have to comment on Indiana's weather. It was pretty exquisite for being February! But alas, it will not last and will be back to miserably cold sooner than we all want. On a side note I have gotten a lot assignments done this past 2 days which makes me feel pretty splendiferous, however I really have not had a whole lot of things to turn in which in turn kind of makes me feel lazy. Wow. That the tables sure did turn quite quickly. But anywho! I am feeling good and so is the rest of Indiana because of this freaking weather. Fin.

3 comments:

  1. I hope the weather stays like this at least for the rest of the week. Here's to wishful thinking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the same feeling this week. Getting a lot accomplished, but also wasting time because i did not have too much to turn in. I was not super excited for warm weather because i knew it would not stay, but it has been quite enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got so much accomplished this week as well but then i feel like it was just loaded back on. boo I just want to play in the awesome weather!

    ReplyDelete