There is really no point to this post. My mind is literally a blank space. I mean cupcakes are passing through my mind, only because it's on an item of clothing, and might I add i LOVE cupcake drawings. I don't know what it is about 'em but they just tickle my fancy. But I don't know why people get cupcake tattoos, I mean, if I were a baker, then I could understand. Or perhaps an heiress to a cupcake fortune then yes, by all means, but other than those 2 exceptions, I'm not sure the meaning behind cupcake tattoos, although they do look quite tasty.
Another pointless post about tattoos. They're becoming a big part of my life. I enjoy it.
Side note on the vanilla milk, i purchased vanilla soy milk from Noyer the other day and i tell you what, it is not as tasty as the chocolate. It had the worst aftertaste! I ended up drinking most of it simply because i hate wasted food, but it took a while. And i'm not one to be picky!
ReplyDeleteYa know, that happened with mine too, well I couldn't take big gulps of it, it only tasted good in small sips. But I feel the same way with wasting food!
ReplyDeleteBeing the heiress to a cupcake fortune would be sweet! Ba Dum Ching! It's funny how much the little things can brighten one's day.
ReplyDelete