Well I watched Diary Of A Wimpy Kid and I do not recall middle school being THAT horrible. I mean yes it was awkward and everyone was goofy but c'mon, it wasn't THAT bad. I hate all these high school, middle school movies and even college movies where they build up all these stereotypes and cliques, because that is not how it went down at all, at least for me anyway. Just saying.
Yeah I have no idea where you are! I visited my sister last Sunday after snagging some good deals at Kohl's!
ReplyDeleteIt was nice to see my nephew again..he is so much fun and a super cutie!
I totally agree with your movie comment. Most are also cheesy because they are such an extremely unrealistic perspective.
p.s.I'm commenting on all of your posts because it seems that most others, including myself, forgot to blog this week!
Diary of a Wimpy Kid is a good movie - but yea - middle school wasn't that bad for me either.
ReplyDeleteSusan I totally get what you mean! Ha i'm so forgetting about the commenting thing. Whoops!
ReplyDeleteBrandon- i heard they are making a sequel!
i watched the same movie!!!! i do not believe school was ever like that haha. i enjoyed it! but they are making a sequel!!! Rodrick rules! haha i'm kinda excited for it!
ReplyDeleteI haven't seen that particular "teen in school" movie, but I agree with you about the genre in general. Though I think the series "Freaks and Geeks" is an exception. That show was hilarious.
ReplyDeletei agree!! the movie make life seem like hell but my school years were kind of good not horrible but there were things i could go without lol
ReplyDelete