Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Red Grapes.

Semi productive week. I finally got my passport information in for my studying abroad trip this summer! Even though I didn't go to English Monday it's still a great week! And it is almost over. Then just a mere 6 weeks until school is over. How sad. In all seriousness I will be very very sad because I love being at school! Not so much the work but the people. I think it's because I am from a lil ole town, which in retrospect isn't so little (pop. 30,000). But this place has just so many more people to see. I love it.

6 comments:

  1. Studying abroad sounds so fun! Where are you going?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going over to Worcester England

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always wanted to go to England. Any reason why your going to study?

    ReplyDelete
  4. England would be soo fun! I will go there...someday! And don't worry, I have a count down going.. 50 days till summer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not really any reason in particular just wanted to get the chance to and get some more credits out of the way.

    Holy smokes!! 50 days! WHOA!

    ReplyDelete