Thursday, January 13, 2011

Log Numero Uno.

Tuesday 1/11/11: To kick off the class Prof. McArdle could not work the projector in the fabulously designed room in the top-notch architecture building. He then made us choose our favorite book & movie and announce it to the class to become more comfortable with each other. He then critiqued our choices, some more than others, *cough TROY cough cough.* From what I recall, that was the gist of the class.

Thursday 1/13/11: Prof. McArdle had the projector up and running! 10 golden stars. We went over WP BallPoint for most of the class which was just riveting! However, in all honestly he gave some pretty dees (decent) points about writing, like something about exigence. Also he dropped a couple statements about his perfectly coiffed hair, and by a couple I mean several, and by several I mean A LOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment