Ah hump day, what a glorious realization that there are only 2 more days until the weekend. I feel like that is all my life is becoming, counting down the days until the 2 days I get to myself. It's such a cycle! Oy! Any who, I have been somewhat of a lazy sack about the whole third world country scenario. Maybe tonight around 10 I'll figure out what country I want to focus on, yes, 10 p.m. sounds about right. My day after classes has consisted of looking at tattoo's to get me in the mindset about my next one, numéro trois this one will be. I think it's true that they are addicting after your first one, for me anyway. Well, what an odd blog this one is, not much theme to it, but then again my brain is kind of a clustery mess.
I always think it is cool and meaningful to have a tattoo. Maybe in the future, i will try it.
ReplyDelete