Thursday, January 27, 2011

Velvet Cake & Cream Cheese Icing.

Isn't funny how just a few moments with someone can somehow make you smile non stop? I find it very funny and a pretty awesome feeling. I think every single person should be able to be influenced by another person's presence, in a good way. And isn't it funny that the saying, "expect the unexpected" is a very true one? I find it quite delightful when someone takes me by surprise by their presence and personality and how it collides with mine. But also isn't it strange how your personality changes with those of others? Or maybe that is just my personality. I feel like a personality chameleon. For example, if I am maybe intimidated or flustered by another person I try to mimic some of their tiny traits. Interesting how personalities work with one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment