Clothing is a conundrum. The vast amount of choices and styles to pick. It presents itself with a problem for myself. Everyday when I go to my closet I feel a slight wave of anxiety run over me. The big question? "What to wear today?" You think it would be as simple as pulling maybe just a simple vneck and throw on a scarf maybe but no. My clothing choice has to accommodate to my feelings that day and it can't just automatically look good, I have to try on about 4 different tops to see which one I'm feeling best in. And then the concern of "Did I already wear that this week?" If so, then I just can't wear it again even if it's the only thing I want to wear.
I consider myself a pretty simple girl so why can't my clothes just fall in place? I guess I like to present myself in the best (and cutest) way possible. The troubles of being a girl.
Ugh I miss wearing uniforms for school because it always takes like forever to pick out clothes now!
ReplyDelete