Friday, January 21, 2011

Cheese Cubes

Well my Saturday night was complete success. Got my tattoo in a mere 2 and a half hours with a butt load of pain. It was so bad I considered this to be my last one, BUT not so sure after all, in about a month or so I will most likely want another. Now, onto today, of course I have to mention the Bear-Packer game! It's only going to be thee most epic game of the century. And I am so rooting for Da Bears. My father is a Bears fan, his father was a Bears fan, and probably his father's father as well, so it's only right that I follow in his footsteps. This weekend will be one for the history books.

3 comments:

  1. AGRREEEED! I think we all want the Bears to win! And I hope your tattoo turned out great girl! Enjoy the rest if your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got a silhouette of a tree on my left side and the background is shaded bright colors with some birds.

    ReplyDelete